At La Riva, we adhere to Victorian Government COVID-19 industry sector requirements to be COVIDSafe.
- Access to La Riva is limited to one single booking group of guests per stay. We are not open to the general public.
- The staff area is located away from The Homestead which limits guests exposure to any staff member.
- Vigilant cleaning regime incorporating all COVIDSafe requirements and our staff are all trained in COVIDSafe service protocols.
- Hand sanitisers are located in a number of areas in The Homestead.
- Daily housekeeping will not occur and staff will not enter The Homestead whilst you are in residence.
- We sanitise The Homestead between stays.
- Doors and windows are left open as much as possible to ensure adequate ventilation,
- We have a COVIDSafe Plan that complies with the Victorian Government COVID-19 industry sector requirements.
- Any booked stay or event at La Riva that is impacted by COVID restrictions, will result in a full refund of deposit or balance payment, if notice is provided within 48 hours of your stay or event. We will make every effort to reschedule your booking with you.
- If any booked stay or event is impacted by COVID restrictions within 48 hours notice, a full refund of deposit or balance payment, less any costs for items already purchased specifically for your stay or event. ie food for catering
- Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any concerns you may have.