At La Riva, we adhere to Victorian Government COVID-19 industry sector requirements to be COVIDSafe.
- Access to La Riva is limited to one single booking group of guests per stay. We are not open to the general public.
- The staff area is located away from The Homestead which limits guests exposure to any staff member.
- Vigilant cleaning regime incorporating all COVIDSafe requirements and our staff are all trained in COVIDSafe service protocols.
- Hand sanitisers are located in a number of areas in The Homestead.
- Daily housekeeping will not occur and staff will not enter The Homestead whilst you are in residence.
- We sanitise The Homestead between stays.
- Doors and windows are left open as much as possible to ensure adequate ventilation,
- We have a COVIDSafe Plan that complies with the Victorian Government COVID-19 industry sector requirements.