La Riva offers 7 acres of manicured gardens, grand Mediterranean style Homestead, 25 metre infinity edge swimming pool overlooking majestic century old gum trees, the Mitchell River, Jones Bay Gippsland Lakes Reserve and the Eagle Point Bluff.
The Homestead provides accommodation for up to 10 guests, with master suite featuring a four-poster king bed, three rooms with king beds / 2 long single and three quality double bed sofas. Supporting these rooms are 4 bathrooms, including one spa bath and one standard bath.
Boasting a light filled atrium entrance, formal lounge and formal dining together with living room lounge & dining area. Kitchen with a large butler’s pantry and 6 car garage.
- Port-Cochere – Spectacular entrance to the Homestead via the sensory lit Port-Cochere.
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms – Four generous bedrooms: Master, overlooking the pool, with 4 poster king bed plus exceptional quality sofa bed, TV with BOSE soundbar, large ensuite with spa bath, shower, toilet and twin sinks, 3 guest rooms with kings beds, optional long single beds if required. Generous main bathroom has shower, bath and sink. Two further ensuite style bathrooms compliment the bedrooms.
- Study – Impressive red gum floor to ceiling bookcase surrounds you as you enter, with breathtaking views of the pool and garden surrounds. Bespoke table complements the room together with TV with BOSE soundbar.
- Kitchen – Large stone benched kitchen with island bench, 6 burner stove, adjacent butler’s pantry with separate porcelain sink and extensive benches and cupboards. All basic cooking essentials provided. Assorted coffees, hot chocolate and tea’s provided for your enjoyment.
- Atrium – Enter the homestead via the Port-Cochere, through the double doors arriving in the light filled atrium that welcomes you with unparalleled views over the 25 metre infinity edge swimming pool to the magnificent gum trees that line the Mitchell River and entice you to look further towards Jones Bay Gippsland Lakes Reserve.
- Formal Lounge – Relax and enjoy the open fireplace and views over the pool.
- Formal Dining / Meeting Room – Equipped with a large 3 metre herringbone patterned wooden table, you can seat all guests for a magnificent meal. Alternatively you can hold a business meeting with connectivity to enable online conference calls, zoom meetings etc.
- Living Room Lounge – Sit back and enjoy the comfort of the large lounge suite whilst taking in the amazing views with the option of watching the 65” TV with Bose soundbar.
- Living Room Dining – Large stone dining table to welcome all guests to a culinary experience taking in the views of the pool and the gardens beyond.
- Six Car Garage – Drive into the 6 car garage which has direct access to the house to ensure you are protected from the elements.
The Master Suite has a 4-poster king bed and a quality double sofa bed, large ensuite featuring spa bath and a large walk in robe.
Bedroom 1 & 2
Bedroom 1 and 2, both with king beds or optional split long single beds, share a large bathroom which also has a bath.