Please let us know if transportation from/to local towns would be of interest to you. La Riva may run their courtesy van to Paynesville, Bairnsdale and Lakes Entrance. The Mercedes van can carry up to 10 passengers.
Tinamba Hotel awarded Chef Hat in 2022 Australian Good Food Guide Chef Hat Awards.
Tinamba Hotel award the Best Pub Restaurant – Regional 2022 AHA National Awards for Excellence.
Payment in full is required to secure your booking. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
* Food images are examples only with final menu to be confirmed closer to the event.
Events Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of a booking more than 2 weeks before the event will receive a full refund less banking charges. The refund will be processed using the original credit card payment method.
- Cancellation of a booking between 14 days and 48 hours before the event will receive a 50% refund less banking charges. The refund will be processed using the original credit card payment method.
- Cancellation of a booking less than 48 hours before the event will result in loss of full payment.
Events Code of Conduct
- Alcoholic beverages must not be brought onto La Riva’s premises from outside sources.
Guests agree to conduct themselves in an orderly manner in full compliance with applicable Victorian laws & regulations.
Guests assume full responsibility for their conduct and for any damages done to any part of the premises during their attendance.
Contacting La Riva
La Riva is a small East Gippsland accommodation business and any cancellations or changes to bookings affect us greatly and leave little or no opportunity to replace lost or cancelled bookings. As such we have adopted a fair but strict deposit and cancellation policy.
A full set of Terms and Conditions is available here
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: